Moneyback in case of the Customer‘s cancellation of a paid order:
- The Order has not been assigned to a particular Writer – 100%. At this point the Customer can cancel the Order and get a full refund.
- The Order was assigned to a Writer, and half of the deadline has not passed yet – up to 70%. The Writer has already started working on the Order and has to be compensated for the completed work.
- The Order was assigned to a Writer, and half of the deadline has passed – up to 50%. At this point the Writer has already been working on the Customer‘s Order for a significant amount of time, which means he/she should be compensated. In this case the Writer is not responsible for providing the Customer with completed part of the paper.
Moneyback in case the Customer paid several times by mistake:
If the Customer refreshes the payment page while his/her payment is being processed, the payment may be processed more than once. The Company‘s billing department tries to take note of all multiple payments processed by mistake and refunds them at the earliest convenience. In case the Customer notices multiple payments on his/her credit card statement, the Customer is requested to contact the Support Team or send respective email at email@example.com. The issue will be forwarded to the billing department of the Company immediately. All payments made by mistake shall be refunded to the Customer in full scope.
Moneyback if no Writer has been assigned for the Order:
The Order has not been assigned to a Writer – 100%. If the Company is not able to find a Writer for the Customer‘s Order, the Company will let the Customer know before the deadline is up and refund the full amount of the Order.
Moneyback if the Sample is delivered late:
- The Order is sent to the Customer late – up to 20%. In the unlikely case of lateness, the Customer can request a partial refund. The final amount of refund depends on the Customer‘s initial deadline and how late the Sample was delivered. In case lateness is caused by lack of instructions/materials and irresponsiveness of the Customer, refund request may be declined.
- The Order is late and the Customer is willing to cancel it (before the file is sent to the Customer) – 100%. In case the Order is late and the Customer is willing to cancel it, full refund will be provided if the Company receives the Customer‘s cancellation request before the file is sent to the Customer.
Moneyback after the Sample has been sent to the Customer:
If the Order the Customer receives does not correspond with his/her instructions or has grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes, the Customer can request a refund. The Customer is not eligible for a refund if the Order is revised by the Writer and the issue is resolved.
- The Order is not formatted properly – up to 10%. If the Writer does not format the completed Order according to the requested formatting style or template, the Customer is eligible for partial refund.
- The Order contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes – up to 30%. In case the Sample contains grammar and/or spelling mistakes, the Customer may qualify for a partial refund if the Customer provides examples of mistakes found.
- The Order contains unoriginal content – 100%. The Company‘s policy is to always provide the Customer with plagiarism-free Samples, so in case the Customer detects unoriginal content in the received Order and can provide us with substantial evidence of the above, the Company will return the Customer‘s money.
- Instructions for the Order were not followed – up to 100%. The Company completes the Customer‘s Sample according to specific instructions, so if something the Customer specified initially in the Order details was not followed, the Customer is eligible for a partial or full refund, depending on the evidence the Customer provides and its correspondence to the final Sample.
The Customer may only request a refund within 60 calendar days from the moment the Sample has been sent to the Customer through the Customer‘s personal account with the Company. This period of time is provided for the Customer to be able to review the Sample and inform the Company about any possible issues. Please note that by using the Sample according to the Customer‘s needs, the Customer fully accepts the completed Order and takes sole responsibility for all the consequences of such use. The Company does not guarantee grades for the papers written based on the Sample the Customer receives from the Company. From the moment the Customer uses the Sample, provided to him/her by the Company, the Customer is no longer eligible for any kind of refund. This regulation does not apply to refund requests due to plagiarism and/or unoriginal content in the Sample.
When the Customer is eligible for a partial or full refund, the Company may offer him/her to leave the money that is to be refunded as a store credit for use in future Orders. The Customer may refuse to leave the money as a store credit and receive a refund instead. If the Customer agrees for a store credit, the Support Team will make a correspondent note on the Customer‘s profile and the Customer will need to contact the Support or Sales Teams before placing his/her next Order for details on how to apply the credit. The amount of credit can be used by the Customer within one calendar year from the date it has been stored. The credit which is not used within one calendar year is considered expired and will be removed from Customer‘s profile.
Any type of refund is issued after the Order in question is completed and is issued to the same card/bank account the payment was made from. In case technical issues prevent the Company from issuing the refund to the initial payment source, the Company management representative will contact the Customer and another refund method will be agreed upon.