Instructions Course Objectives:
CO1: Evaluate self-driving technology to forecast the applicability to improve supply chain management.
CO2: Explain the ramifications of the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) technology in supply chain management.
Prompt: Research unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, and consider the applications of these devices for the support of different supply chains.
Consider the implications of UAVs for business to business (b2b) and business to customer (b2c) transactions. Focus on one aspect of the usefulness of UAV technology and explain where it should be applied first. Discuss the pros and cons of the deployment of UAV technology in your chosen application.
Label your Word document as follows: yourlastname.docx (ex: Johnson.docx)
- Essay format; not bullet format *Minimum 4 full pages of content (Word document) of strategic material (does not include *cover page, abstract, nor reference pages)
- All charts, graphs, pictures are to go in the appendix (not a substitute for content)
- Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting
- Refrain from excessive use of quotes in your response (less than 5%)
- Once you submit your document to the assignment folder, it will automatically be loaded to TURNITIN.COM within the course. Your similarity scan score must be 20% or less (the following will be excluded: headers, bibliography, etc.) prior to instructor grading paper—focus on the content of scan percentage
- Plagiarism will result in an automatic zero for this assignment. *There are no late assignments accepted after the last day of the course