I’m working on a history multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. Where & When did the Plague first arrive in Europe?
2. What routes did the Plague follow? From where?
3. How long were people Asymptomatic?
4. What else died besides humans?
5. How many Europeans died? What percentage? Worldwide?
6. The world changed in what 4 ways after Black Death?
7. What year did the Plague reach Sicily? What year did it reach England?
8. What year did the Plague peter out in Europe? What percentage was dead?
9. For the peasants who moved to the cities, what big changes ocurred?
10. How did the plagues affect religion in Europe?
11. What bacterium caused the Bubonic Plague?
12. How did the plague travel and reach humans?
13. What was the first Empire heavily affected by the Plague?
14. What did Mongols do with infected corpses?
15. How many died in Europe from 1347-1351? How many in all of Eurasia?
16. What changed for the surviving peasants after the plague?
Explanation & Answer:
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.