This is a paper that is focusing on the Concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) from business ethics. The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
Concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) from business ethics
About this Assignment
As you learned in this course, Corporate Social Responsibility is a part of the study of business ethics because CSR is an integral part of an organization’s obligations to society. In an APA formatted 1200 – 1500 words double-spaced paper (excluding cover and reference pages), analyze the impact of corporate social responsibility (CSR) on contemporary organizations.
Students will write a paper that analyzes the impact of corporate social responsibility on contemporary organizations. A minimum of ve sources should be included.
1. Firstly, explain the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and how it differs from business ethics.
2. Secondly, propose the benefits of effective CSR. For example, does effective CSR boost the bottom line? If so, why?
Does an effective CSR program impact attracting talent to the organization? Can CSR attract investors?
3. Contrast those benefits with any drawbacks to CSR. For example, how do organizations balance shareholder and stockholder interest? What are the costs of creating and maintaining a CSR program?
4. Identify the role of organizational values in CSR.
5. Now that you have looked at the pros and also cons of CSR and the role of organizational values, add the dimension of globalization and analyze the overall impact of CSR on contemporary organizations. Additionally, what do organizations need to consider in terms of international ethics? What are the cultural dimensions relevant to CSR?
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.
Click Here To Download
The post Concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) from business ethics appeared first on AssignmentHub.