Creating a Culture of Innovation and Creativity
Creativity and innovation are essential to an organization’s success, and both should be infused into every aspect of a business. Companies with creative and innovative employees keep up with industry changes and have a competitive advantage. Human Resources (HR) can help to foster a workplace’s culture.
For this assignment, assume the role of HR Manager. The HR Director has asked you to define the ideal qualities of the employees and leadership for cultivating a culture of creativity and innovation.
Using the readings from weeks 1 through 3 to support your rationale, answer each question listed below.
1. Define corporate culture and how to create a culture of trust and integrity.
2. Describe the ideal qualities of a leader who inspires a culture of creativity and innovation.
3. Describe the steps a leader may take to be a contributor to a culture of creativity and innovation.
4. Identify two important leadership qualities of an individual aspiring to be a leader.
5. Describe barriers to fostering a culture of creativity and innovation from a leadership and employee perspective.
6. Discuss ways that a leadership may coach and support employees with overcoming barriers.
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.