Advanced Business Ethics – Assignment 2: Analysis Paper
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must
submit an essay and pass the proctored nal exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the nal.
Below you will nd prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
About this Assignment
As you learned in this course, Corporate Social Responsibility is a part of the study of business
ethics because CSR is an integral part of an organization’s obligations to society. In an APA
formatted 1200 – 1500 words double-spaced paper (excluding cover and reference pages), analyze
the impact of corporate social responsibility (CSR) on contemporary organizations.
Students will write a paper that analyzes the impact of corporate social responsibility on
contemporary organizations. A minimum of ve sources should be included.
1. Explain the concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and how it diers from business ethics.
2. Propose the benets of eective CSR. For example, does eective CSR boost the bottom line? If so, why?
Does an eective CSR program impact attracting talent to the organization? Can CSR attract investors?
3. Contrast those benets with any drawbacks to CSR. For example, how do organizations balance
shareholder and stockholder interest? What are the costs of creating and maintaining a CSR program?
4. Identify the role of organizational values in CSR.
5. Now that you have looked at the pros and cons of CSR and the role of organizational values, add the
dimension of globalization and analyze the overall impact of CSR on contemporary organizations. What do
organizations need to consider in terms of international ethics? What are the cultural dimensions relevant
Click Here To Download
The post Assignment 2: Analysis Paper appeared first on AssignmentHub.